Capturing and Distilling Decades of Process Safety Experience at the Safety in Action Conference 2016
Posted on 8/1/2016
Safety in Action is about turning ideas into outcomes.
The Safety in Action Conference offers a unique networking and learning experience empowering individuals and organisations to create safer workplaces. How? By creating an engaging environment to learn new approaches and share best practices for employees at every level of an organisation, all focused on a common goal of achieving workplace safety excellence. The result is dynamic networking and discussion, provoking the kind of action that moves safety forward for everyone.
Capturing and distilling decades of process safety experience from across Europe
The conference provides two thought-provoking days of practical process safety knowledge exchange offering sessions both in Process Safety Management and Technical Process Safety. Confirmed sessions so far include;
- Challenges in PSM Implementation in Europe - Eline Beulens, Cargill
- Energetic Substances (Intended and Unintended) – Identification, Classification and Handling - Wim Mak, TNO
- What Does Process Safety Competence Look Like at BASF? - Hans Schwarz, BASF
- The Shocky Horror Show – Dispelling Electrostatic Myths by Demonstration
- How Bad Process Safety Data Can Undermine Good PSM Performance
Our program is being updated regularly, so please ensure you visit the official Safety in Action Antwerp site to stay abreast of the latest additions. We are also delighted to be able to bring you our Keynote speaker for this year, Dennis Hendershot of the CCPS, entitled 'Inherently Safer Thinking – Not Just Design or Technology'.
Experience a conference that has been tailored to help you find practical solutions to the organisational and process safety challenges you and your team are facing every day:
- Expert guidance to build your safety process, and real life experience from industry experts
- Extensive industry and peer networking at the Best Practices Showcase; a dynamic solutions sharing event
- Interactive sessions addressing issues at all levels and focused learning for safety process development
To register for your place, please visit the Safety in Action website, or alternatively, email email@example.com.
Return to news listing